A Divine Appointment is what you need for a new direction...
The vision of Divine Appointment Counseling Services, PA is to offer psycho- educational, behavioral, Christian(if requested) and supportive services in various setting(s). Our desire is to assess all consumer needs and coordinate mental health, educational, spiritual, psychological, emotional, and behavioral assessments for children, adults, and families.
- Christian Counseling (Biblical based in Christianity)
- Psychotherapy (individual, group, family, in-home & couples)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Solution Focused Approaches
- Anger Management-targets adolescent and adult consumers who exhibit externalizing behaviors that have resulted in external consequences (detention, legal repercussions, vocational distress, damaged interpersonal relationships, and out of home placement).
- Career/Life Transitions
- Grief Therapy
- Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Classes-targets consumers who have lost custody or consumers who are mandated to complete such a class for the department of Social Services or for legal reasons.
- Staff Development
- Prevention and Substance Abuse Individual & Group Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Women Issues
- Sex Offender Treatment & Assessments
SUPERVISION of LPCAs is available! Supervision rates are $90 per hour for individual and $40 per hour for a group.